Friday, February 6, 2009

Out of the blue comes DELHI

Now this is something that hasnt sunk in. Its midnight and i was surfing to see the last of my results for MBA entrance exam of FMS. And as soon as i clicked on submit button for results, there was a message saying "Congratulations u have been selected for GD/PI process".

NOW WHAT WAS THAT. Honestly speaking, i was half asleep at that time and this message has shaken me like anything. So i couldnt hide my excitement and am writing this on blog. Even though its a great thing but still the tougher journey is yet to come. I dont know what will be the outcome but it really sounds great when u r atleast called. :-)

Dont know wat else to say. I m happy. SO AB DILLI DOOR NAHI. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats shaival..ab dilli door nahi...keep it up n all the best...

    ReplyDelete